Online Application submission requirements:
- Finalized application with online credit card payment
- All State/Province medical license(s) that indicate a valid expiration date
- Hand Surgery Fellowship Certificate
- All certificates or currently-dated documentation verifying the accreditation of all non-hospital surgical facilities.
- List all outpatient facilities. Certificates are not required for hospital-based surgical centers accredited by the Joint Commission but the facility must be identified on the application.
- Valid photo ID (driver’s license or current passport)
- ACGME Hand Surgery Operative Log (HSOL) from Hand Fellowship
- Finalized Case List – hard copy not required
- Minimum 125 cases
- 5 of 9 categories required
- 15-month period within 2 years preceeding application submission
Hand Surgery Registration Form Requirements:
- Completed online Registration Form with credit card payment
- Appointment/Reappointment letters verifying hospital privileges in plastic surgery/hand surgery at each hospital
- Photocopy of all medical licenses indicating the expiration date. License must be unrestricted for admissibility to the Hand Examination.
- Photocopy of all current accreditation certificates or documentation from all non-hospital outpatient surgical facilities at which you operate(e.g. AAAASF, State or Medicare Accreditation)*
- Posted online following approval of the application material and case list
- Contact Prometric to schedule a test appointment
2021 HSE BOOKLET OF INFORMATION
2021 HSE Application Cover Letter